Monday, June 18, 2012

A classic

One of my favorite homies came home from Ireland this month. He's a little bit skinnier, a tad more handsome and has a fun new accent where you can't tell if he is asking a question or making a statement. So to celebrate my broham's arrival/Father's Day/my mom's birthday we headed to Idaho for the weekend. 

I finally saw this little sassy princess, who I hadn't seen in almost a year.


I got to see my mother inexplicably attacked with silly string before she blew out her candles. (Is that a thing now?)

Then somehow this happened.....

And of course, things were shot.

A classic Idaho weekend.



4 comments:

jules said...

you are such a redneck.

Braden said...

Your a redneck 2fresh. It doesn't feel good. Does it? :)

Angelina said...

lol I'm loving the family pool!!! Wish I could have been there!

Angelina said...

lol I'm loving the family pool!!! Wish I could have been there!