Tuesday, March 10, 2009

More unsolved mysteries - rated PG-13

A few strange and uncanny things have happened over the past week or so. In this picture below, I give you a purple cake sprinkle that mysteriously appeared on my desk this morning. Now, yes, last night I was indeed decorating a cake. Furthermore, yes I did use sprinkles. But because I only wanted the sprinkles in very specific spots on the cake, I opted two pour them in mini proportions into my hand and toss them onto these specified areas of the cake by hand. So it’s conceivable that the sprinkles might have been in my hair, bra, shirt, pockets etc. But please tell me, I beg of you, how that purple sprinkle managed two stow away on my person, for over 18 hours, surviving a shower and a night’s sleep to eventually end up on my desk at work.

Secondly, forgive the lack in propriety, but you are looking at my torso after I undressed to my brown and tan striped unders after coming home from a party that night. I was worried because I thought I lost $20 from the pocket of my jeans because at the party there was a lot of dancing and moving and my pockets were shallow. So I just figured the cash had fallen out. Nope. There it was, stashed in my knickers like a stripper. Please explain this to me if you have the answer, or at best, a theory.

7 comments:

Kyle said...

Only you. But here's my theory.
1. The stowaway sprinkle -- It's pretty clear to me that this rogue sprinkle hid in your hair. Now depending on whether you were having one of your "curly" or "chemically relaxed" days must be taken into consideration to determine how firmly lodged said sprinkle was in your glorious mane.
2. The undies money -- You are a stripper.

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

You really crack me up! no really.

Lo said...

What Erin said. All of it.

amelia said...

Noooo, Erin took my comment! It was going to be "Because you are a stripper." Although you'd think a couple of your bodyrolls would have knocked that puppy right out of there.

Unknown said...

Not a stripper!!...to my chagrin, no one would appreciate that!!

doug said...

Have you been hanging around with magicians? Have you checked for quarters behind your ears?

This could become lucrative...

Amanda May said...

Your just a magical girl that hasn't figured it out yet! Explains everything! Of course....you may not have noticed that I was with you and put the twenty in your pants to safe keeping :) hahaha