Monday, January 12, 2009

Slackin...


I know I know. Its been forever...about two months. Things have been crazy and I have been a slacker. In my defense I write a couple blogs a week in my head. So here's the deal. I went back to the islands for Christmas and New Years. It was warm, green and I again got to explore the deep blue. This time we actually had an underwater camera. But when I got back home it claimed there was no photos taken. Bummer. I got some sun burns the first day that lead me, for first time in my life, to use sunscreen and even today my forearms still look like I have a skin disease. One day I actually fell asleep after coming back from snorkeling and didn't lather up. If it wasn't for this heinous disgusting worm/caterpillar/centipede crawling across my face and waking me up the burn on my arms could have been a lot worse. Since it was my second go-round there in the space of a few months we didn't take as many pics except for the few days we spent at Fafa resort aka Paradise. We had our own little coconut cottage right on the beach. Anyway here are some pics.




8 comments:

amelia said...

Blogs in your head don't count, Tiffany. Thanks for the picture preview - I'm anxious for the details.

Amanda May said...

Thank you, thank you! I love to see the pretty ocean, it looks much better than mine :). You sunburn?? hahaha...love the pic of the caterpiller! Love you too!

Tracy said...

I'm so glad you had such a fabulous time! The pix are awesome as well...I'm sorry about the centipede on your face...kinda gross. LOL
Big Hugs,
Tracy

Stacy Fusitua' said...

WE NEED TO TALK!!! OFA ATU!!! UMA UMA STACY

Carly said...

GORGEOUS!!!! Can't wait to hear more about your getaway! That little bungalo right on the beach looks like a total DUMP! I'm sure that wasn't very cool at all... LOL. I'm not jealous, either.

Laki Girl said...

whoa, wish i were somewhere warm right now! glad you had a good trip!

Jenilyn said...

ugh! jealous!!! i want to be on an island right now!!!! hey girl..i found your blog through tori i hope that's ok!!! looks like you had a really fun holiday season!!!

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

Dont you just hate that when all you want is for things to work like camera's!! Anyway you guys look great. The best place to be when you get 20' of snow in Utah while you were in Paradise.