Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Let's talk about the baby...

One of my besties, Jen, is easily one of the most fascinating people I know. From the time we met over 10 years ago, we've referred to her as "the baby" since she was the youngest and tiniest of our group of friends. She is also one of the cutest, creative, unique and most considerate people I know. (Think Zooey Deschanel with an edge.) But the moniker "the baby" is nearly an oxymoron since she is actually one of the most fierce, independent people I know. That pretty little package that likes to decorate in soft pastels, do crafts and sew her own clothes also has a bit of a dark side that has delivered countless laughs. I got this little nugget from her last night. We had been texting about the incident of an attacker on the river trail that we always go jogging on and she wanted to make sure I was well armed.

No comments: