Well I finished it. My 100 day quest only took like, ummm 650 days. But at least I successfully came up with 100 things I truly love. Sadly my muse and inspiration for the quest fell short on his love list by about 64. But let's be honest. We knew it would end up this way didn't we?
76. The first day in spring when you can go outside without a jacket.
77. Almond Butter
78. Ferrero Rocher. The official sponsor of the Malili-Erickson engagement
79. Shameless product placement on the Biggest Loser. It's blatant, cheesy and poorly done, but its highly entertaining
81. Having and umbrella when it rains
82. A wide open freeway.
83. Spotless side view mirrors - no water spots or streaks
84. Marshmallow Mateys. They are as addictive as heroin. I generally avoid because I have been known to lose control
85. Having something fixed that has been broken for a long time
86. Eyelash curlers
87. People that help motorists having car trouble
89. Chef Todd's pit seasoning. It makes everything better. Ask me about it. You won't regret it.
90. Driving on the Bonneville Salt Flats. Empty, smooth nothingness. There's nothing like it.
91. Mad Men. If you can make it past season one this show will rock your world. Addicted
92. When uncoordinated people try to run with a heavy backpack.
93. Finding something good at the D.I. I have never been a shopper until recently since there is one by my house. There is a LOT of junk there but every once in a while you get a gem and it makes you feel like you've won something.
94. Dateline. No I am not 65 years old but this show never fails to suck me in. The ominous background music, the dramatic narration, the cheesy personifying of hot shot detectives. Delicious.
95. Anna's famous chocolate cake.
96. Flashing yellow arrow left hand turn signals. Why these aren't used more I will never understand. Traffic moves better, you save time AND reduce emissions. Seriously, why aren't there more?
97. Village Inn Candy Cane Pie. I don't even like pies, but this beyond rocks my world. It's unbelievably bad for you so I urge you to avoid looking at the nutritional info, even so, once you've had it I doubt it would keep you away.
98. My diamond necklace J got me for Christmas. I never thought I would be a diamond necklace person since they are obviously only for fancy ladies, but I'm happy to give it a whirl.
99. The show New Girl. It's hilarious and to be honest I have been waiting for it to get old, but nope, still hilarious. Love Zooey Deschanel.
100. New Years Eve 2011. One of the best I've had.
Entire lists here here and here